HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT
WEST LINE has a firm commitment to the safety of its ships and their crew as outlined in the company’s Safety & Health Policy which details the following principal aims:
- To maintain the equipment and on-board training on all vessels to the standards required by international regulatory bodies and the flag state of each vessel.
- To maintain a high standard of safety awareness on board and to ensure safe working practices in all areas of work.
- To show the ability of maintaining safe working practices and to highlight to ships’ crews, classification societies, hull and machinery underwriters, P&I clubs and port state authorities the company’s commitment to the maintenance of a high standards of safety on board our vessels.
- To ensure that crews are kept aware of our commitment to high standards of safety, to minimize accidents, injuries and associated losses or delays.
- Responsible operational procedures are crucial to both safety and the protection of the environment.
- WEST LINE’s own environmental policy is part of the company’s overall policy regarding the safe management of vessels. We involve all ships’ crews and shore based staff in the implementation of the environmental policy procedures.
- Small enough to listen, large enough to be effective. WEST LINE offers ship-owners a unique and personal one – stop service in every aspect of ship management and operation.
- WEST LINE provides sound advice on project assessment, finance, new building supervision, operation, safety, insurance and legal matters
- Competent, fully-trained crews can be supplied to meet owners’ specific requirements. WEST LINE employs personnel from its own pool of staff.
- WEST LINE can offer very competitive prices for supplying ships’ stores, paints, lubricating oils and spare parts. All our ship owning clients benefit from saving made through our bulk purchasing agreements.
- WEST LINE is able to undertake the commercial management of a diverse range of vessel types. World markets are covered by an experienced allied ship operation company able to optimize the earning capabilities of vessels.
Vision & Mission
To create a world class services company for upstream & downstream industry with customer satisfaction, professional competence and respect to the environment as a core value.
Promises to Client
We promise to work hard to understand the needs and priorities of all our clients. We will then pull out all the stops to deliver what they need, when they need it, safely and efficiently. We are committed to developing enduring relationships.